Women – s Business Loans, Women – s Venture Fund, women business loans.#Women #business
Women s Business Loans
A recent Forbes article, The Confidence Gap and Women Entrepreneurs, restated what is widely known in the industry: Women have less access to money for business than their male counterparts.
This means that fewer women are approved to borrow money from traditional lenders and that most women owned businesses are undercapitalized. WVF’s goal is to address this confidence and skills gap so women understand what it takes to successfully access credit.
Women s Venture Fund offers a more flexible approach to assessing your credit needs. Since many of our clients are first time entrepreneurs,
we help you calculate your loan needs through our consultation process. This approach helps the entrepreneur understand how much financing is needed and what additional steps are needed to achieve true profitability.
WVF funds women owned businesses based on sales, number of clients, contracts and the availability of other accessible resources to support the amount requested. The process starts with your written plan that shows how you secure clients and based on your track record, what you project as future sales. Tell us how you will build on your current success and we will help you assess how much you need to achieve your vision for growth. Show us your determination and your plans to grow and we will help you chart the best path to get there.
Often times it s not just a loan that is required to grow. We can help you develop the best comprehensive roadmap for organizational growth via our advisory program.
Currently, WVF is working with clients in the New York City metropolitan area. If you currently own a business in this region, we can get the process started. Simply send us your record of success to date along with the application below. We can schedule a call to discuss what’s feasible after that.
Not sure how to develop a growth action plan? See our schedule of workshops focused on helping clients seeking assistance in generating their plans and revenue projections.
Small Business Loans for Women
In today’s changing economy, women are making a name for themselves as entrepreneurs, thanks to small business loans for women. However, the dream to own a business is just the beginning. Small businesses for women is a rapidly growing segment of the economy with increased competition. Being successful requires patience, dedication and hard work, but most importantly, the financial reserves to set the wheels in motion.
According to the National Women’s Business Council (NWBC), there were 7.8 million businesses owned by women in America in 2007. Of these, about 11.7% employ full-time workers, generating average annual receipts of over $1 million. The total revenue generated by all the women-owned businesses across the country (not considering farm-based business) has increased to $1.2 trillion. Women-owned businesses make up about 52% of all the businesses in the social and healthcare assistance arena.
Why Business Loans are Important
Starting a business requires balancing your family and/or personal budget with a new, often larger budget for your business. Procuring a small business loan is pivotal to most businesses’ success. The Small Business Administration (SBA) helps people gather the resources necessary, and guides you through the completion of the loan application. Credit unions, banks, and other legitimate lenders back the loans.
The SBA has designated different loan programs specifically for women. The Office of Women’s Business Owners (OWBO) sets out rules that are mostly the same for every loan or grant: you’ll need a good business credit report (with any of the three business reporting agencies) and a solid business plan that instills confidence in the lender. But what is life without a little risk? Some of the best companies in the world were started on shaky ground, right? True, but it’s also true that a low-risk business venture has a better chance of obtaining a coveted small business loan.
In order to help women, various organizations operate day and night, with the sole purpose of helping them realize their dreams and ambitions. Moreover, these organizations provide complete information regarding various loan programs, and how to apply for them:
Any business venture requires you to be well informed about the competition, such as the number of similar ventures established, their success-to-failure ratio, and so on. The way to convince lenders who provide small business loans for women is by showing them that you possess the drive to overcome adversity. Having that fighting spirit matters.
women business loans
Access to capital for women in business
Fast and easy access to capital
- Access up to $300,000 to grow your business.
- Fair and transparent pricing. Fixed monthly payments for 1 – 5 year terms.
- Apply online in under 5 minutes. Funds can be in your bank in just a few days.
Put (extra) money in your pocket
- When growing your business, every dollar counts.
- We’ll reward your success with a $250 “Cash in Your Pocket” reward.
- Read details of the reward program.
Checking your loan rate will not impact your credit score
- Apply online in less than 5 minutes.
- Funds can be in your bank account within days.
- No hidden fees. No fees or penalties for prepayments.
Terms that fit your cash flow
- Choose between 1-5 year terms with fixed monthly payments.
- Get up to $300,000 to grow your business.
- Your rate won’t change. Ever.
Support every step of the way
- We’ll help you through every step.
- We also provide education and other lending support services.
- Let the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce know how we can help you.
The U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce is thrilled to provide affordable and quick access to capital to women business owners. When we focus our power, we shape our world.
– Margot Dorfman, CEO / U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce
Money in your pocket: $250 Reward
When growing your business, every dollar counts. When you secure a business loan through the Women’s Business Loans.org referral, we’ll provide a $250 “Cash in Your Pocket” Reward. Read details of the reward program to learn about this special offer.
A perfect match for small business
One of the biggest challenges women facing in running and growing businesses is getting a business loan when you need it. That’s why we are thrilled to provide a fast, affordable and easy solution for qualifying firms.
Register for weekly web meetings
The U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce provides regular education web meetings with information on business lending and other important business topics. Join us, learn and get connected.
Why Women’s Business Loans.org?
- Apply in under 5 minutes!
- Funds can be in your bank account within a few days.
- Checking your rate has NO impact on your credit score.
- Our low-cost platform can drive down your cost to secure credit.
- Low fixed-rate loans. Your interest rate will never go up. Ever.
- No prepayment penalty. No hidden fees.
- We provide a $250 reward upon loan fulfillment.*
Is your firm eligible?
To borrow, a business must have $75,000 or more in annual sales. The business owner who completes the application must:
- Own 20% or more of the business
- Have owned the business for the last two years
- Be authorized to borrow on behalf of the business
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident, or be in the United States on valid long term visa
- Be at least 18 years old
To qualify for a loan, a number of factors are considered including, but not limited to business financials and cash flow, business and guarantor credit profiles, and other information. At this time applications from businesses in IA, ID, ME, ND and NE cannot be accepted.
What is the lending process?
The lending process, for eligible firms/owners, is very quick and easy:
- Complete the form that begins above and submit your basic loan information.
- Receive a custom quote and select the best loan term and rate for your firm.
- Upload required documents (no business plan required). You will be contacted directly to get answers to any questions and assist you in the completion of your application. All of your information is reviewed.
- When your loan is funded, the funds are electronically forwarded to your bank account.
- Once you have received your funds, we will send your $250 “Cash in your pocket” reward.
Women’s Business Loans
USWCC Services, Inc
700 12th Street, NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005
Sign Up For USWCC
Join the USWCC, mailing list for news and updates.