Free Business Advertising – Free Business Listings – Free Online Listings – Free ads Business #small #business #lenders
#free business advertising
Free Business Advertising
Advertise My Business For Free
The Free Local Business Advertising group of 40 Free free business advertising directories has been set-up by entrepreneurs with over 24 years experience of running small businesses. The purpose of our local directories are to assist small businesses by providing free business advertising and promote small businesses and entrepreneurship in the UK.
Find Your Free Local Business Directory
Free Local Business Advertising is a network of 40 local business directories. Our mission is to provide free online advertising for local businesses. To claim your free online advertising click on the map to select the correct area and then add a Free business listing. Should you wish to boost your lead generation we also have various advertising upgrades and digital marketing services specifically designed for small businesses.
© Free Business Advertising Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.
A secure and flexible solution, Business Online™ from Fiserv delivers high performance online cash management with next-generation features that enhance the customer experience, streamline business services, boost customer satisfaction, lower costs and increase revenue.
Anytime, anywhere cash management is what business customers look for and appreciate, and Business Online offers 24×7 online banking designed to exceed their expectations. By helping corporate customers to be more productive, Business Online enables you to attract businesses of any size and build profitable relationships.
Business Online is a key product within our Online Banking and Treasury Management suites, a comprehensive set of sophisticated yet user-friendly commercial banking tools that empower your organization to compete with aggressive national banks. With Business Online, you have the foundation for a complete cash management channel that delivers a world-class customer experience.
Seamless integration with a wide range of powerful e-commerce, imaging and mobile banking systems offers corporate customers the convenience of easily managing their financial activity online. Many premium features help you gain a competitive edge, and flexible branding lets you create a unique look that reflects the personality of your organization.
- 24×7 cash management: Business Online offers anytime, anywhere access to real-time financial information, all presented in a visually appealing and user-friendly format
- Streamlined navigation: An interactive, integrated Overview page provides access to the most commonly used functionality. Customers use the Overview page to view real-time account balances, make internal and external transfers, manage transactions, view alerts, launch bill payment and much more
- Customer self-service: Customers have access to a wide range of self-service banking capabilities that help them to manage their finances more quickly, accurately and cost-effectively
- Value-added integration: Seamless integration with a comprehensive set of e-commerce, mobile banking and imaging systems creates a rich online channel that’s easy to use
- Customizable branding: Many elements within Business Online can be customized to match your website, creating a seamless online experience that increases customer satisfaction. Our professional branding staff is available to assist, or your staff can customize the theme and branding internally
- Flexible administrative options: Advanced security options can be customized for your staff, business customers and the employees of your business customers. Flexible permissions let you designate which individuals have access to each banking function
For more information on Business Online and other solutions from Fiserv, call us at 800-872-7882 orContact Us .
#online business courses
10 Places to Get a Free Business Education Online
Getting a business education doesn’t have to be expensive. An increasing number of colleges, universities and even nonprofit organizations offer free business courses online. Find out how you can sign up for these courses and what you can get from them.
Online Business Courses for Credit
Online business courses that don’t require students to register or pay tuition are plentiful, but these courses don’t lead to college credit. Students who would rather earn credit for the courses they take online might want to consider resources that charge a fee in exchange for access to online course materials.Study.com offers this form of distance learning through its quick and informative video lessons and corresponding self-assessment quizzes. Students also have access to free transcripts for the video lessons.
Students can start with Business 101: Principles of Management which include chapters like:
- Management Basics – Study different managers’ roles and examine the four functions of management.
- Leading in Organizations – This chapter explores the difference between leadership and management and how the two work together. Various leadership styles are also covered.
- Marketing Philosophies and Ethics – Learn about marketing versus sales, corporate responsibility and cause-related marketing.
- Consumer Decision Making – Topics include consumer behavior theory, the purchase process, cognitive dissonance and consumer buying influences.
- Network Systems Technology – Examine client/server systems, network operating systems and wireless computing devices in this chapter.
- Systems Development – Subjects include life cycles, graphical user interfaces, application development processes and project management tools.
Free Online Non-Credit Business Courses
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT OpenCourseWare might be the next best thing to getting an MIT education for free. Through these free online publication, students can find bachelor-level and master-level courses business courses offered by MIT’s Sloan School of Management
- Undergraduate and Graduate Business Courses include online lecture notes, videos, labs demonstrations and more. No registration is required and more than 150 courses are available.
The U.S. Small Business Administration
The Small Business Administration has one of the best selections of business courses on the web. Topics include everything from starting a business and business management to government contracting and international trade. Most courses take only 30 minutes to complete.
- Financing Options for Small Businesses centers around determining financial needs, loans, grants, venture capital, angel investors, crowd funding and more.
- Strategic Planning looks at the significance of strategic planning while breaking down the steps of the process.
Free Management Library
- The Free Nonprofit Micro-eMBA(SM) Program is a great resource for students wishing to learn more about nonprofit management. Completion of this program will not result in an MBA degree, but enrollment is free. The amount of time it takes to complete the program will depend on how fast you learn, but you may expect to spend at least 200 hours on coursework.
University of California Irvine
The University of California Irvine offers several free business courses in English and Spanish through their OpenCourseWare site. Courses are broken down into lessons, and include optional reading lists for students who want to dig deeper into the course subjects.
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis focuses on the function of a business analyst within the operating of an organization.
- Training and Human Resource Development breaks down the information and experience needed to pick out an organization’s training and development needs while looking into the related processes.
Financial Management Training Center Courses
The Financial Management Training Center provides 20 free downloadable business courses for people who need to learn the finer points of financial management. All courses can be taken online. They include full exams as well as evaluation forms for people seeking Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- The Management of Capital provides a basic overview of navigating a company’s financial structure.
- Creating Value through Financial Management serves as an introduction to concepts related to Value Based Finance.
- Project Management introduces the concept and components of project management.
Kutztown University – Small Business Development Center
- Strategic Planning and Execution Course presents strategies for crafting and executing business visions, mission statements and goals. The SBDC also provides strategic planning software free to all course participants.
University of California Berkeley
The University of California Berkeley offers a new selection of business courses each semester. Courses are lecture-based and typically include either audio or video or both.
- Business Administration Videos are uploaded to the school’s YouTube page often. Videos are presented by leading business experts such and cover topics like leadership, investment strategies and behavioral economics.
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics for Business teaches students about descriptive statistics, probability models, confidence intervals, controlled experiments vs. observational studies, tests of significance, correlation and regression.
The schools in the listing below are not free and may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users. Tuition and costs will vary across programs and locations. Be sure to always request tuition information before starting a program.
An admission advisor from each school can provide more info about:
- programs curriculum
- career opportunities
- tuition financial aid
- admissions starting dates
1 Southern New Hampshire University
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Get Started with Southern New Hampshire University
2 Kaplan University
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
- Graduate faster & save money with Study.com transfer credit
- Doctor of Management in Organizational Development and Change
- Doctor of Management in Project Management
- Doctor of Management (DM) – General Concentration (Executive Format)
- Doctor of Management in Leadership
- Doctor of Management – Nonprofit Leadership (Executive Format)
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Organizational Behavior
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- (BS) Accounting
- (BS) Business Administration
- (BS) Business Admin – Asset Management
- (BS) Business Admin – Human Resources
- (BS) Business Admin – New Media Marketing
- (BS) Business Admin – Technology
- (AAS) Business Management & Accounting
#online business opportunities
Top 10 Online Business Opportunities to Make Money
Great ways to increase your income directly from your private computer
Money makes the web go around. Whether you’re on a mission to find a new source of income or just looking to increase your paycheck with a side gig, the internet can offer a variety of solutions for you to choose from.
With such a great selection it’s easy to get lost. And although trial and error is a method we usually would recommend, it’s probably not a good idea to invest time and resources on experimentation when something so crucial as your income is at stake.
The solution? Research, and fortunately for you we can save you time with that. Below is a list of 10 online business opportunities that have a high potential for generating profit. Read through and consider which of these options might work for you.
1. Teach Online Classes:
Your expertise and knowledge can be very useful to you when you start your online business. Whether you’re a certified chemistry teacher or a knitting master, you can create an online course and charge students for access to the study material.
2. Do Affiliate Marketing:
On the web, affiliate marketers are people who promote various online services and receive a commission for making sales. Many online services have an affiliate program Wix.com has one as well! This type of business is especially worthwhile if you already have a blog or a website set up and can simply start working on promoting your affiliate goods.
3. Write for Pay:
If you happen to be a gifted writer, your skills could be valuable to a huge variety of target audiences, from companies that need tech manuals, to college applicants who need help writing their resumes, or small businesses looking for good newsletter content.
4. Design Wix Websites:
You have no idea how many times we’ve seen this pattern a person in need of a website creates one using Wix’s web publishing platform, is very pleased with the process and the outcome, publishes the website and then receives offers from friends and acquaintances to design a site for them as well. The idea behind Wix is that everyone can create websites, but not everyone has the time or the will to do it, so why don’t you step in and fill the need? Check out WixEd. our very own online course where Wix users can become certified web designers and start their own business in web design.
5. Open an Online Consulting Agency:
Provide professional and specialized observations based on your field of expertise health and wellness, finances, law and more. Here you can choose whether you want to work solely online or combine face-to-face service with your digital one.
6. Use Your Research Skills:
The internet created a neverending source of data. Companies searching for business intel, an individual interested in family genealogy or an author in need of background material do not always have the ability to search this vast pool of knowledge with a fine-tooth comb. In these examples and others, they would prefer to hire someone to perform online research. Might that someone be yourself?
7. Get with the Retail Program:
With online sales continuously on the rise, selling products to web shoppers is definitely a worthwhile path to follow for business purposes. Using Wix to create your own online store. you can set up a retail business with minimum effort and costs. We even have a guide that can help you choose the best products for your online store.
8. Offer Text Editing Translation Services:
It’s the most straightforward process you can imagine. A customer sends you a text for proofreading, literary editing or translation purposes, you do your work and send them a document back. This kind of hassle-free operation will leave you plenty of time to focus on promoting your service.
9. Become a Social Media Marketer:
Small business brands and professional freelancers often require help with promoting their work on social media platforms. You can train yourself to understand the fine art of social media marketing and offer to either take over their social marketing efforts or to provide consulting services on the matter. The Wix Blog will provide you with an abundance of reading material on how to market on social media .
10. Create Custom-Made Art or Music:
If you want to support yourself as an independent artist without having to take on an office job or wait tables, why don’t you use your talent to make extra money? You can offer people from all over the world the option to commission illustrations, caricatures, sculptures, video art, designed candles, custom-ordered songs or anything that your creative force is able to produce.
Other Cool Stuff
Wells Fargo Small Business – Online and Business Banking, Lending and Investing Services for Business #free #business #listings
#small business banking
Wells Fargo Personal
- Next-day funding available for most transactions when funding to a Wells Fargo checking or savings account.
Brokerage products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC. non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo Company and is intended only for United States residents. WellsTrade ® is offered through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
Wells Fargo Insurance, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) is a licensed agency that represents — and is compensated by — the insurer based on the amount of insurance sold.
Investment and Insurance products:
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank
- May Lose Value
Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender
© 1999 – 2016 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801
Business Registration Online – Overview
You can use Business Registration Online (BRO) to register for a business number (BN) and four major Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) program accounts. BRO can link you to the business online registries of some provincial programs for British Columbia, Ontario, and Nova Scotia.
You can use BRO if you are one of the following:
- a business owner
- a third party requester
- a representative with a RepID or a GroupID
- an individual that employs a nanny, a caregiver, a babysitter, or a domestic worker
Which CRA program accounts can you register for using BRO ?
You can use BRO to register the following four CRA program accounts:
- corporation income tax
What if you need other program accounts not listed in BRO ?
If you need to register for other CRA program accounts that are not found in BRO. go to How to register .
After registering your BN and any of the four major CRA program accounts, BRO lets you transfer to one of the following provinces that have an online business registry service:
- British Columbia – OneStop Business Registry
- Nova Scotia – One Business – One Number
- Ontario – ONe-Source For Business
If you click the Transfer button, you will leave BRO to connect to one of the three provinces listed above. These provinces may charge a fee to register for a provincial program. If you pay by credit card, the province does not give your credit card information to the CRA .
Under subsection 241(4)(l) of the Income Tax Act. with your consent we may share the following business information with our provincial partners:
- business number
- business name
- business address
- business phone and fax numbers
What are other ways to register if you cannot use BRO ?
For more information on other methods for registering in the province where your business operates, go to Provincial programs .
For more information on other methods for registering other than BRO. go to How to register .
Guides and help
Related services and information
#premium business cards
Luxury Business Cards
At Digital Printing Ireland we’re ‘Thick’, ‘Really Thick’. Normally it’s not such a good thing to be thick but in the case of our Extra Thick Business Cards we believe the thicker the better.
A high quality ultra-thick luxe premium business card sets the tone for your business, not just making a great impression but creating a lasting connection too. That’s where we can help.
We have all been handed a ‘thin’, lightweight low quality business card on occasion that may as well have been printed on tissue paper. Well, choose our double, triple or quadruple thick heavy weight materials for your quality luxe premium business cards and your card will leave a lasting impression, a good one that is.
Our HP Indigo digital printing process ensures rich, distinctive colour to ensure you stand out from the crowd.
The weight of our premium business cards is anything from 540gsm to a staggering 1190gsm. to put that into context a standard business card is normally around 300gsm. Now that is quality.
We offer you a great choice of options. You can choose cards with one design or many – all in the same order, thus saving you money. Get a sample pack of our premium business cards today.
Paper and finishes
Our easy-to-use online ordering will guide you through your high quality luxe premium business card choices.
You can choose cards sized 85mm x 55mm, 90mm x 55mm or 90mm x 50mm. Cards can be printed portrait or landscape and one side or both sides. Tip: 85 x 55mm is the standard size for business cards in Ireland.
Our double thick silk premium business cards are printed on a luxurious 540gsm white silk, which is nearly double the thickness of a standard business card. To further enhance your cards, we apply matt lamination to both sides of your double thick silk cards.
Our double thick uncoated business cards are printed on a luxurious 540gsm ‘lite’ white uncoated board, double the thickness of a standard business card and a beautiful luxurious feel which you will love.
Now for those of you that really want to stand out from the crowd, take a look at our premium triple thick (810gsm – 865gsm) and quadruple thick (1080gsm – 1190gsm) uncoated premium business cards with a customisable visible partial coloured edge. These cards are ultra-thick and have to be held to truly appreciate the quality.
There are 12 different customisable coloured core inserts available and this core is visible in the middle around the edge of the finished printed card, the finished card weight ranges from 810gsm to 1190gsm, depending on your choices. Considering a standard business card is usually printed on 300gsm hopefully you will appreciate just how high quality these ultra-premium heavy weight business cards really are.
For double, triple and quadruple thick uncoated cards choose either matt or gloss lamination to finish them off.
We believe that no other company is selling business cards as thick or heavy as 1190gsm online – you really have to feel the thickness to believe it!
Please refer to images above to visualise how inserted core colour would look. If you have any queries please contact us or request a sample pack of Business Cards today!
We accept all kinds of payment methods and can reassure you that your details will be dealt with in the most secure way possible.
Our accepted payment methods include:
Want to take a closer look at what we can offer? Click below to request a sample pack.
#business accounting software
Award-Winning Accounting Software with Payroll
All the reports, charts and graphs you’d ever want
As well as providing Profit Loss, Balance Sheet and Trial Balance reports, we offer a wide range of other graphical reports. This means that, even if you’re not finance-savvy, you’ll know how much you’re spending, how much customers are spending with you, and a better picture of how your business is performing day-by-day, week-by-week, month-by-month.
Some of the accounting and financial reports available within KashFlow are: balance sheet, lists of money you owe and are owed, customer history reports, monthly P L, trial balance, reports of transactions by customer or by supplier, and more.
As well as allowing you to input as many purchases as you want, KashFlow can automate recurring purchases and let suppliers know by email when you’ve paid them.
You can set up all of the bank accounts you use in KashFlow, whether personal (for expenses) or business – and view their balances on the dashboard. Repeat transactions can be set up to recur at regular intervals and you can quickly record transfers between accounts. You can also set up Automatic Bank Feeds to import your bank transactions directly into KashFlow.
See how your business is performing over time
Types of Business Degrees – Campus – online business management degrees – Peterson – s #business #plan #templates
Types of Business Degrees: From Marketing to Business Administration
As our economy becomes increasingly specialized and reliant on technology, degrees in business are quickly eclipsing liberal arts as the “do anything’” degree. With their focus on building relationships, innovation, and improving the bottom line, employers tend to view business degree holders as individuals who are ready to contribute to their organization and fulfill an array of roles, especially those at the management level. Adding a business degree to your credentials might help you move into higher levels of management or switch your career trajectory altogether. Learn more about the types of business degrees available to find out which direction in your business education is the best course to take.
Business Degree Levels
Business degrees are provided at all levels of post-secondary education, from certificate programs through a Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA). Due to the broad variety, admission requirements can differ greatly. Certificate programs usually last less than two years and are open for individuals at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Two-year associate’s degree and four-year bachelor’s degree programs in business typically ask applicants to have a high school diploma or GED. Some undergraduate programs may also require standardized test scores, such as the SAT or ACT.
Both Master of Business Administration (MBA) and DBA schools require a four-year degree and might ask applicants to submit GRE scores. While most graduate business programs accept applicants from numerous undergraduate majors, students are often expected to have acquired a few years of real-world business experience prior to applying. Depending on the school, some doctoral programs may also require candidates to have first earned a master’s degree. MBA degrees usually take two years to complete, whereas DBA programs can take 3-4 years, but the exact timeline will vary by program.
Business Degree Concentrations
In addition to the traditional business majors of business administration or business management, business degrees are also offered in a variety of specialized disciplines as separate majors within the business college, such as majors in finance, accounting or entrepreneurship. Additionally, many programs include concentrations within business administration programs, such as an MBA with an emphasis in human resources management, where students can take classes that will better help them in the particular field where the student would like to work. These types of programs have the benefit of providing not only a solid business foundation, but also a career-focused curriculum in a specific discipline within business. Among some of the more popular specialized business areas are:
- Healthcare management
- Human resources management
- Information systems management
- International business
- Public administration
Business Degree Course Formats
While traditional programs are still popular, larger numbers of schools are offering degrees in business administration with flexible scheduling. Business schools are reshaping their programs to accommodate working individuals in meeting their education goals. Options include part-time and accelerated programs; online business administration degree programs; hybrid programs, where some courses are online and some are on campus; and weekend and evening programs, which meet at times that are convenient for the busy adult.
Marketing Your New Skills
After completing your degree in business administration, the possible career paths range across multiple industries, including finance, healthcare, marketing, and IT. Salaries generally depend on education level and the demand of the field, with roles at the managerial level typically commanding the highest income. As such, supervisory positions tend to be competitive and usually require extensive work experience in addition to strong academic credentials. In 2011, the median annual salary for the following careers were as follows:
With the many types of business degrees offered by universities today, there are a number of options available to assist you in taking the next step in your career, regardless of your desired industry. Whether you are hoping to enroll in a full-time, on campus program to help kick start your education or are hoping to earn a part-time, online business management degree to move into a supervisory role, there is a business program that will fit into your lifestyle. Open yourself up to an assortment of opportunities by beginning your business education now.
- How to Become a Business Analyst Business analysts, also known as management analysts, analyze an organization and propose ways to improve its.
- How Many People Earn College Degrees? Degrees, by Level of Degree and Sex of Recipient The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
Degree programs are the most affordable and flexible option for earning your music degree from Berklee College of Music. They are the best option for students who want a music education degree and the full Berklee experience.
Sharpen your knowledge of the skills, concepts, and methodologies needed to succeed in the ever-evolving music business, including music publishing, management, marketing, touring, and more. The program will detail the most pressing issues facing the music industry today, and properly prepare students for the opportunities that are available in the new music business.
“Build your own” music major by selecting coursework from a number of disciplines that align with your personal career goals.
This major is geared specifically for new and entering students who are not yet ready to declare their major.
Degree Path Certificates
What is a Degree Path Certificate?
Unlike our traditional multi-course certificate programs, all credits earned in a degree path certificate transfer directly into the certificate’s correlating degree major.
Students who successfully complete a degree path certificate with a 2.7 GPA or higher are provisionally accepted into the certificate’s correlating degree major in the online Bachelor of Professional Studies program, pending the student’s completion of a degree application and application review by Berklee Online’s Dean of Continuing Education.
Can I enroll in a Degree Path Certificate even if I am not interested in pursuing an online degree?
Yes. All students are eligible to enroll in a degree path certificate, regardless of whether or not they plan to continue into a degree program upon completion of the certificate.
Who are Degree Path Certificates best suited for?
Degree path certificates are best suited for students who aren’t yet ready to pursue a robust online degree program, but who would like to begin completing credits that will transfer into Berklee Online’s degree program in the future.
Do I need to complete an application before I can enroll in a Degree Path Certificate?
No, there is no admissions process to enroll in a degree path certificate. Students who wish to enroll in a degree path certificate should simply navigate to the certificate they would like to register for and click “Enroll in this Certificate” to get started.
Note: If you are preparing to enter the online Bachelor of Professional Studies degree program after completing a degree path certificate, you will be required to fill out an online degree application.
Can I receive federal financial aid for a Degree Path Certificate?
No, federal financial aid is not available for certificate programs.
I just completed a Degree Path Certificate and am interested in pursuing an online Bachelor of Professional Studies degree at Berklee Online. What do I do next?
Berklee Online is Berklee College of Music’s online extension school. With world renowned faculty and unparalleled networking opportunities, Berklee Online brings the best of Berklee to students around the world.