#business partner wanted
New Business Partners Wanted
With our proven performance and experience, we are now seeking new products for further market development. Why not introduce your products to the Japanese market with us?
Types of new products sought
The target market segments and the categories of products wanted are as follows:
Semiconductors, MEMS, LED, solar cells, OLED, Power device, Fuel Cell and medical equipment
Device manufacturing systems, testing and measuring equipment, medical equipment and related products
Handling of information
The details of your proposals(excluding personal information)will be viewed and examined within the Canon Group companies as necessary. We may maintain your proposals in our records. Please note that we may not be able to contact you and respond to all proposals.
Proposals that cannot be accepted
Proposals described below cannot be accepted for this project:
- Proposals including business-sensitive information about your company
Please do not include in your new product proposals any business-sensitive information, including ideas, about your company that is not publically disclosed. Please note in advance that we can accept no responsibility whatsoever for maintaining confidentiality, nor can we be bound by any other restrictions concerning the information in your proposals.
- Proposals, questions, requests, complaints, etc. about Canon products and services
Such proposals will not be accepted in this project.
- Offer of human resources
Applications for employment of personnel and human resources of all kinds and applications for service contracts will not be accepted.
- Proposals for investment and joint development
We will not accept any proposals for investment and joint development.
- Sale and proposals for individual parts
Offer of a semiconductor chip, PCB, solar cells, LED, etc. as a single product will not be accepted in this new product application
- Language of your proposals
Please use either Japanese or English in proposing your new products.
We may use or let others use the descriptions, photographs, and other details provided in your proposals.
- Proposal screening
Your proposals will be examined according to our criteria to make judgment of acceptance. We are NOT able to disclose our screening criteria in advance.
#online business classes
Top 10 Free Online Classes for Small Business Marketing
This article is part of our “Business Startup Guide ” – a curated list of our articles that will get you up and running in no time!
A lot of small business owners know their fields and industries like the back of their hand—it s why they are so good at what they do. But when it comes to marketing your business, there might be a few (or more than a few) gaps in your formal education or training. That s okay, because a simple solution is literally at your fingertips.
Currently, the online world is full of information, and almost any topic you wish to learn about you can find the tools instantly. Marketing is no exception. To make it easy to get started, we ve rounded up ten free online marketing classes from the best institutions and sites around. You could even get started today!
For those who want to begin at square one with marketing principles:
1. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology Open Courseware program is high-quality information from a renowned and trusted institution. Their Entrepreneurial Marketing: Major Themes course is exactly what it sounds like: the major themes in marketing that entrepreneurs need to know.
2. For a quick overview, the Small Business Administration offers a Marketing 101 primer specifically geared toward small business owners. This is the absolute basics if you re strapped for time.
The SBA is a wealth of information about business for those who live in the United States, and is also a huge provider of funding for small businesses located in the U.S. If you d like to learn more, I recommend checking out our Complete Guide To SBA Loans.
3. Over on Coursera, a great site that I personally use to learn new things or brush up on old ones, they have classes from some of the world s top universities. Case in point, The Wharton School from the University of Pennyslyvania has put up a virtual first year of their MBA program. One of those classes is the foundational Introduction to Marketing course. This is available until December 28th of this year currently, but if that doesn t for work you, Coursera gives you the option to sign up for email alerts when the next session is about to begin.
4. One of the leading ideas in marketing these days is the concept of inbound marketing, or creating content that actually draws an audience (and thereby potential customers) to your site and builds brand recognition. Hubspot, an internet marketing company, has an eleven class course designed to make someone well-versed and ready to hit the ground running with inbound marketing, and it s open to the public.
For those who have the basics down and want to dig a little deeper into the ever-evolving world of online marketing:
6. Copyblogger is a fantastic site that we read a lot here at Bplans, as they often have interesting marketing commentary and ideas. They also have a well-regarded, 20 part guide to internet marketing, aptly called Internet Marketing for Smart People.
7. Last but never least, Google itself has a digital marketing course that is every bit as detailed as you would anticipate. Designed for professors or students to use, it s split up into nine parts with choices for introductory, intermediate or advanced levels so you can go at your own pace.
These courses can help you investigate a more niche area of marketing, whether you ve covered the basics and are looking to explore further topics, or you have a specific question you need answered.
8. India s National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning, or NPTEL, is a remarkable resource, especially if you are in India or need information related to marketing in India. NPTEL is a collaborative initiative between Indian Institutes of Technology, Indian Institute of Science, and Carnegie Mellon University. For the course Strategic Marketing: Contemporary Issues, there is extensive information with hours of video lectures available via Youtube and the NPTEL site.
9 and 10. Udemy, a site which features both free and paid courses, offers two very interesting and highly rated courses that drill down into specifics (both are free!). One is Google Analytics Training: Using GA for actionable insights, that is all about how to take data from Google Analytics and turn it into marketing strategy.
The other, which many small business owners will surely appreciate, is Zero Cost Marketing Strategies: Official Primer Course. As you can imagine, this eight lesson course focuses completely on the marketing activities you can do for your business that will cost you nothing. Valuable information if you are bootstrapping or on a shoestring budget.
Have you ever taken a great online marketing class? Tell us about it in the comments!
How LivePlan makes your business more successful
If you re writing a business plan you’re in luck. Online business planning software makes it easier than ever before to put together a business plan for your business.
As you ll see in a moment LivePlan is more than just business plan software though. It s a knowledgable guide combined with a professional designer coupled with a financial wizard. It ll help you get over the three most common business hurdles with ease.
Let s take a look at those common hurdles and see how producing a top notch business plan sets your business up for success.
Multi Level Marketing (MLM)
MLM solution provided by us is suitable for marketing retail products, wholesale applications and financial services of all types. You can access easily your marketing chain with all services. We provide MLM solution any type of or size of multilevel marketing, custom network marketing, matrix marketing or direct sales business companies.
Best MLM Software Company With Complete MLM Software Solution For Your MLM
TBI Technologies provides web based direct sales, party plan, and MLM software which removes the barriers of traditional multilevel marketing management. With a commissions and bonus engine that is second to none, our state of the art platform is the backbone of multi million dollar MLM, direct sales, and party plan companies all over the world. From brand new startups to global giants, TBI has the products, services, and knowledge to ensure your network marketing business success.
- Home Page (logo,slider,short description,achiever list,news)
- Products (tabular detail with image,price,product name)
- Login (separte panel for members)
- Photo Gallery (achiever photos/event photos)
- About Us (about company with one image)
- Business Plan (business plan with animation)
- Terms & Conditions (term & conditions for members)
- Join now (online joining option for new members)
- Customer support (panel for support shootout)
- Contact us (company address with phone,mobile & email id)
- User Profile
- Settings (Change Password,Change Transactional Password)
- Tree View
- View Genealogy & Donwlines
- Personal Distributors
- Commission & Commission History, Statement
- Customer Support panel (Post complains)
- Send Message to Admin
- MLM Binary Plan
- MLM Tri Binary Plan
- MLM Level Binary Plan
- MLM Tri Matrix Plan
- MLM Uni-Level Plann
- MLM Level Plan
- MLM Growth Plan
- MLM Generation Plan
- MLM Investment Income Plan
- Admin panel, Customer panel. Employee panel
- Epin Prepaid System Where Epin prepaid is can be used for Joining To MLN Plan
- Email Intrgration to send email to every customer
- SMS Intrgration to send sms to every customer
- Commission distribution Ti Every Customers
- Activity log (Left and right Leg)
- Royalty Income. bonus income and other income
- Payout closing
- Monthly Income. weekly income report ,daily income report
- Monthly expense. weekly expense report ,daily expense report
- Payment Gateway system
- Shopping cart
- Inventory Management
MLM Softwares & Websites
TBI Technologies is capable to provide you the full featured MLM (Multi level marketing) consultancy, MLM Websites, MLM Software, MLM Down line Software, MLM Affiliate Software, MLM Genealogy Software, MLM Binary Software, MLM Matrix Software, MLM presentations, MLM films, MLM products, MLM seminar presentation, MLM business plan presentation, MLM advertisements, MLM promotions, Customized Enterprise Accounting MLM Software, Network Marketing MLM Software, MLM Commission Tracking Software, MLM Application Software, mlm board plan using Latest Automated Development Tools. We also design MLM websites for MLM Companies that are integrated with our MLM Software.
TBI Technologies is a ‘One Stop Multi Level Marketing Software and Web Solution’ provider company. While developing MLM web solutions for MLM companies our focus in not on MLM Solution or MLM Web application instead we focus on client’s Multi Level Marketing model, MLM industry vertical, requirements that MLM Solution or MLM Application must address and such. TBI Technologies provide comprehensive MLM Software Solutions for the MLM industry that are oriented towards providing clients with competitive advantage and help them run their MLM company more effectively, efficiently, and responsively.
7 Tips for Network Marketing Success
You probably have an image firmly planted in your mind of what network marketing (also known as direct sales or multilevel marketing) is all about–housewives buying and selling Tupperware while gossiping and eating finger sandwiches, or a high-pressure salesperson trying to convince you how easily you can become a millionaire if only you and your friends and their friends and so on would buy and sell vitamins with him.
Both of these images couldn t be further from the reality of network marketing. It s neither a hobby nor a get-rich-scheme but an opportunity for you to earn money running your own part- or full-time business.
But what does it take to succeed in this industry? Vincent J. Kellsey, director of member services for the Direct Selling Women s Alliance. an organization that provides a variety of resources to women and men in the direct-selling industry, offers these tips for making it:
Choose wisely. There are six key elements you should be looking for [when selecting an opportunity]. Number one: stability. How old is the company? Number two is excellent products or services that consumers will use and need more of.
Number three is the pay plan–how even and fair and generous overall is the distribution? This is really crucial as the pay plan represents exactly how you ll get paid–or not get paid. There are really only two questions to ask [regarding this]: How many pennies out of each sales dollar get paid back to the distributors each month, and how fair is the distribution of these pennies between the old members and the new members?
Number four is the integrity of the company and the management. As much as possible, [investigate] the experience of the CEO, [their] experience in the network marketing industry, and their background. [Have] they been successful in other companies in the industry? Do they have a good reputation?
Number five is momentum and timing. Look at where the company s at, what s going on with the company, and if it s growing.
Number six is support, training and business systems. You may have [chosen] a great company with excellent management, products that make a difference, a pay plan that s uniquely fair and very generous, and momentum and stability, but if you don t have a system in place that works, all of that [doesn t matter]. Most companies will have a transferable training system that they use, and that s where mentorship comes in.
Practice what they teach. [To succeed,] you need to be willing to listen and learn from mentors. The way this industry is structured, it s in the best interests of the [MLM veterans in your company] to help you succeed, so they re willing to teach you the system. Whatever [your mentor] did to become successful, it s very duplicatible, but you have to be willing to listen and be taught and follow those systems.
The higher-ups. It can be called various things, but the general term is the upline, meaning the people above you. How supportive are they? Do they call you? Do they help you put a plan in place? Are they as committed to your success as they are to their own? You should be able to relate to [the people in your upline] and be able to call them at any time to say I need some help. How much support there is from the people above you in the company is very important.
Take up the lead with your downline. There s a term in the network marketing industry called orphans –when somebody is brought in and then the person who brought them in is just so busy bringing in other people that they don t spend the time to teach and train [the new person]. You should be prepared to spend at least 30 days helping a new person come into the industry–training them, supporting them and holding their hand until they feel confident to be able to go off on their own. You really need to ask yourself, are you willing to do that? Are you able to do that? This is really about long-term relationship building. It s not about just bringing people into the business and just moving forward. It s about working with these people and helping them to develop relationships.
On the net. People are utilizing [the internet] as their main marketing tool. [You can set up your site] with autoresponders so when you capture leads, the autoresponder can follow up with that person. One of the greatest keys to success in this industry is follow-up. Many people will have someone call them who s interested or they ll call the person and say they re interested, but then they don t follow up with it. Automation on the internet has allowed a much more consistent method of following up.
The only drawback with the internet is people who utilize it to spam. If there was one thing I could put forward to say, Do not do when utilizing the internet as a marketing tool, it s spamming because that can give a very bad reputation not only to you but also to the company you re working with.
Taking care of business. This is a business, and just like if you were running a franchise or a storefront, you [should have an] accountant. You have all the same write-offs tax-wise that you have with running a [full-time] business, so it s very important to [do your research] prior to getting involved, before you start making money from it. How is that going to affect you tax-wise? What are your write-offs?
It s important to set up a [support] team around you. I d suggest seeking out lawyers who deal in network marketing, so they re very versed in all the laws and how that affects [your business.]. There are also accountants who specialize in dealing with homebased businesses specifically in the direct-selling industry.
Don t quit your day job. yet. Never leave your full-time position unless you re absolutely certain that the income that s coming in with this company is going to be there. [Be sure that] you ve been with the company [for awhile] and that you know it s a stable company, and the income that you re earning is equal to or greater than the income you re earning from your job before quitting.
Defining Business Marketing
Define business marketing
- Business marketing is often directed to individuals within an organization, who act on behalf of the needs of the organization.
- Business-to-business marketing involves any products or services a company purchases to resell, use as components in their own products or services, or to support their daily operations.
- Any given business-to-business transaction can involve years of complex marketing efforts, including online and offline promotions .
A widely implemented model for managing a company’s interactions with customers, clients, and sales prospects. It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes—principally sales activities, but also those for marketing, customer service, and technical support. Also known by the acronym “CRM. “
An exhibition organized so that companies in a specific industry can showcase and demonstrate their latest products and services, study activities of rivals and examine recent market trends and opportunities.
A factual write-up of something, specifically devoid of the appearance of marketing.
What is Business Marketing?
Business marketing is the practice of individuals or organizations (i.e. commercial businesses, governments, and institutions) promoting and selling products and/or services to other organizations. These organizations resell or use these products and services to support their operations. Companies that act as suppliers or manufacturers may also integrate other business products into their own product offering to improve performance and functionality. Unlike a consumer. who makes a purchase based on his or her individual needs and desires, businesses appoint individuals who act on behalf of the organization.
B2B Promotional Mix
Like business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing, business-to-business (B2B) marketing, or business marketing, relies on product, price. placement. and promotion to competitively position the product offerings, promote the brand. and efficiently use company resources. Similar to consumer marketers, business marketers must create an integrated marketing communications strategy to ensure products and promotional methods complement and support each other.
B2B marketing spans all types of businesses and industries. Because B2B sales tend to be much larger than consumer purchases, business marketers use different channels to reach their target audiences. Industry white papers. trade shows. corporate websites, and webcasts are often used as promotional tactics to build brand awareness and generate leads. A significant portion of B2B brands also employ social media. including podcasts, social networking, and blogging sites, to drive web traffic to their online channels and draw prospective customers to their brand.
Trade Show Marketing
A trade show is a common promotional element in business marketing.
Measuring B2B Marketing Success
Customer relationship management (CRM) systems are often used to assess marketing performance in B2B organizations. B2B sales cycles can last more than several months and involve numerous stages before the sale is completed. Therefore, CRM systems help business marketers integrate metrics from different activities to accurately assess how marketing directly contributed to the transaction. For example, labels may be assigned to certain promotional elements (e.g. website, trade show) in the system to indicate where and how prospects converted to customers.
Assign Concept Reading
Assign just this concept or entire chapters to your class for free.
Courtesy: Indian Express, 18 Nov 2015 PM Modi said that the focus of his government was on providing system-based and policy-driven governance. Highlighting the achievements of his government in tackling the menace of corruption in bureaucracy, Narendra Modi said several steps have been taken to make the bureaucracy more efficient, performance-oriented and accountable. Asserting Continue Reading
Courtesy: The Hans India, 4 December 2015 The model law would be comprehensive and include collective investment schemes, chit funds, direct selling schemes and such other activities which are presently permissible but are defined and regulated in a dispersed manner New Delhi: To curb illegal money pooling schemes, a Parliamentary panel has pitched Continue Reading
Courtesy: DNA India, 27 Nov 2015 The Calcutta High Court on Friday said that it expects the West Bengal government to perform its sovereign duty in facilitating return of money to investors affected by several ponzi schemes as it had done in the case of sufferers in Saradha chitfund scam. Adjourning the hearing of Continue Reading
Courtesy: The New Indian Express, 22 August 2015 CHENNAI: The Securities and Exchange Bureau of India (SEBI) has taken a tough stand against any companies indulging in perpetrating Ponzi schemes, with Chairman U K Sinha saying that the regulator had brought down the hammer on 250 such companies over the last few years. “We Continue Reading
Courtesy: Zee News, 2 August 2015 New Delhi: A proposed bill to check fraudulent multi-level marketing (MLM) or ponzi schemes has been put on hold by the government. The Finance Ministry had started the process to amend Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act, 1978 to check the menace of ponzi schemes which continue Continue Reading
Courtesy: Zee News, 11 August 2015 New Delhi: The government on Tuesday said CBI has registered 72 cases relating toponzi schemes in about 3 years, while the Enforcement Directorate has initiated action in 57 cases under the money laundering law. Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has also registered a total of 72 cases (71 regular Continue Reading
Courtesy: DNA India, 15 June 2015 Ponzi schemes are one of the biggest types of economic frauds targeting unsuspecting investors. As per figures available, Ponzi schemes have led to default of over Rs 80,000 crore, affecting over six crore people. Lack of awareness among investors is a big factor responsible for the widespread prevalence Continue Reading
Courtesy: MoneyLife, 14 Oct 2014 The Bangalore Police are investigating Adooye.com, which was selling a ‘package that promised money for watching online advertisements and enrolling new members, in a classic money circulation scheme. The MLM, which reportedly collected over Rs600 crore has quietly shut shop and left over two lakh registered customers in the lurch Continue Reading
New Delhi: Expecting the government s efforts to expand financial inclusion to help curb the ponzi menace in the country, Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) Chairman U K Sinha has said that agents, lured by 20-30 per cent commissions, have been pushing illicit schemes among gullible investors in the absence of good savings products . Continue Reading
Ignyte Software – Your Full Service Web Design & Development Firm – Serving Louisville,
Domains Email Register a domain name or sign up for email hosting E-Commerce / Shopping Carts Sell Your Products on the Internet Business Cards Create a Visual Identity for Your Company Custom Graphics / Illustrations Creative Services that Envision, Design, Deliver Computer Support Services Hardware, Software, Networking Support Consulting Project Management Access to Expertise in Technical Areas Flash Animation Add Animation and Interactivity to Your Website
1) Data Layer Generator C#, Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2) Data Recall C#, VS 2005, Windows Mobile 3) Poll Generator C#, Visual Studio 2005, ASP.Net 4) Lunch Picker Visual Basic .Net, Visual Studio 2003 5) Church Hymn Tracker Visual Basic, VS 2003, Microsoft Access 6) Payment Processing Control C#, Visual Studio 2005 7) Technology Media Scheduler Visual Basic, VS 2003, Microsoft Access 8) Street Parser Visual Basic .Net, Visual Studio 2003 9) PC System Information Visual Basic .Net, Visual Studio 2005 10) Time to Leave Visual Basic .Net, Visual Studio 2003
Microsoft Windows Website Hosting Ignyte Software offers an all-inclusive Microsoft Windows 2008 web hosting choice plan, complete with everything you need to get your business on the Internet. Ignyte Software provides affordable Windows-based hosting solutions for many companies and non-profit organizations. With our nearly 100% uptime, it is hard to beat us in terms of reliability and value. Our commitment at Ignyte Software has been to provide customers with the most reliable servers and outstanding support. Click here to learn more about website hosting services.
Website Design and Programming Services Getting a website designed is the easiest way to provide information about your company or business to a wide variety of potential customers. Not only can your customers easily obtain information about your products and services, but a website also helps you gain a distinct advantage over your competitors.
Ignyte Software has years of experience in the field of web design and development. We can provide high quality web design services at very cheap rates. We design professional web pages that load fast, are attractive looking, and that will help you market your products and services. Click here to learn more about Website Design and Development Services.
Logo Graphic Design You should feel confident about your advertising and communication materials. They represent you and your company’s image. Ignyte Software has produced projects ranging from full-color brochures, to posters, to new logos for marketing identity programs and events.
The graphic design services at Ignyte Software can help you produce dynamic materials that effectively communicate the image of your company. Click here to learn more about graphic design services offered by Ignyte Software.
Professional Production Quality Web Services Ignyte Software offers professional, production-ready web services with consistent uptime, availability, and great support. If you need a quality web service to integrate with your production application, then please contact us to see what we can do for your business.
All of our web services are built around Microsoft .Net technologies. To learn more about what types of web services we offer please click here.
Microsoft .NET / SQL Server Application Development Ignyte Software develops web sites and computer software using Microsoft technologies, including Visual Studio .Net and SQL Server. We provide proven expertise with cutting-edge design philosophies in all application development projects.
This combination of process and technology excellence ensures that we build only high-quality applications which fit our clients’ requirements, and also provide flexibility for their future growth or changing requirements. Click here to learn more about our programming services.
Website Promotion and Search Engine Optimization Search Engine Optimization services at Ignyte Software will help your website obtain high rankings on the major search engines for keywords you pick. We will achieve results for your website that no other search engine optimization company in Central Kentucky can accomplish.
We are confident in our search engine optimization methods, and we believe that we can help you achieve top placements on the major search engines. You will not be disappointed with our website promotion techniques. Click here to learn more about Website Promotion and Search Engine Optimization.
Copyright 2008 – All Rights Reserved
A Logo Website Design company
Located in Danville, Kentucky
Tags : .net, Advertising:, Application, artist, asp, asp.net, B2B, b2c, branding, Business, carts, Consumer, Custom, Database, Design, Designer, Designers, Development, domain, e-commerce, Ecommerce, flash, graphic, Hosting, Internet, Logo, logos, Marketing, Names, Professional, programming, Shopping, Site, Sites, software, solutions, to, Web, Website, Websites
A Logo Website Design company
Located in Danville, Kentucky
Drip 365 – Email Drip Marketing #drip #marketing, #email #marketing, #real #estate, #contact, #automatic
With Drip365 you can set your clients and prospects up to receive automatic emails from you throughout the year.
66% of buyers and 59% of sellers — said they would “definitely” use their real estate agent again. But only 10% of buyers and 24%of sellers did..
Why the disconnect?
One reason, undoubtedly, is a lack of consistent contact.
If you’re a Real Estate Professional, your day is busy and your time is important. Make sure that you aren’t letting your clients fall through the cracks. If you don’t have the time to maintain these high levels of contact, let a drip email marketing system lend a helping hand. Consumers need constant reminders of who you are, what you do and what does that mean for them.
We have pre-built email campaigns for buyers, sellers, past clients and more. However, you have the ability to completely customize your automatic email campaigns or modify our existing ones. There is no limit to the number of campaigns you can create!
To learn about the additional benefits of this marketing service, click here.
If you’re a Realtor, our email marketing Drip system is for you!
©2001-2010 Properties Online, LLC, Patent No. US 6,760,707. All rights reserved. All sales are final. Domain Rider® and Listing Domains® are registered trademarks of Properties Online, LLC. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted without the written permission of Properties Online, LLC. unless otherwise specified. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Equal Housing Opportunity.
One reason, undoubtedly, is a lack of consistent contact.
Marketing Analyst Resume Sample
The following is a free sample resume for marketing analyst professional.
General Job description:
Market analysts collect and then make detailed analysis of data to evaluate existing and potential markets. They identify and monitor research market conditions, competitors, as well as any changes in the industry that might affect the sales of the company. They provide information and relevant insight regarding markets, customers, competitors, campaign effectiveness, and many other factors. S/He is involved in important business decisions.
Marketing analysts generally report to their marketing director. They plan and manage a wide range of research projects and have to work closely with senior management to asses relevant business information.
Here is the sample:
Marketing Analyst Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
- Expert marketing analyst with exceptional knowledge of the processes of sales, business, and marketing. Very strong background in markets’ analysis, researching, strategizing and marketing management. Utilizes critical thinking and information-gathering skills.
- Able to contribute personal insights into planning business market strategies using business intelligence, market segmentation, and product analysis.
Career Objective Statement Looking for an opportunity to bring enthusiasm and expertise to the forefront of a leading company’s marketing research team through marketing analysis. This will result in enhanced and improved business decisions.
- Extensive experience in research studies, from start to finish.
- Close familiarity with advanced statistical analysis and methods of research.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and online survey tools.
- Quickly develops effective working relationships with senior executives.
- Detail-oriented and highly articulate.
- Charismatic leadership.
- Goal-oriented, with a high level of professionalism.
- Active listener and learner.
- Proficient time-management ability.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Professionally demonstrates, promotes and sell.
- High level of personal enthusiasm and self-motivation.
AFT Marketing House, Inc. London, OH 2006 – Present
- Analyzed sales activities, marketing campaigns, organizations, customers, pricing, and competitors in detail, with charts, graphs and explanatory texts.
- Developed research projects for specific business issues – Integrated market research information into company system to develop new leads.
- Analyzed metrics in order to identify effect-cause relationships between financial outcomes and marketed actions, thus raising profitability.
Tier Communications Cincinnati, OH 2002 – 2006
- Analyzed competition to evaluate market penetration.
- Effectively researched areas of the market regarding customer needs and brand perceptions.
- Worked in coordination with Product Management to identify possible opportunities.
- Designed focus groups as well as surveys to capture relevant market research data.
- Annually carried out customer-satisfaction surveys, compiling results into detailed reports.
- Built marketed dashboards, enabling visualization of indicators of fundamental performance.
- Conducted regular industry analysis: Social, political, technological, and economical.
Ohio University Athens, OH 2003 2006
Masters of Business Administration, Focus: Accounting, Leadership, Strategic Marketing, Managerial Finance
Ohio University Athens, OH 1997 2000
Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Business Economics.
- Coursework focused on economics, marketing, mathematics, research and statistics.
What is mobile marketing?
Mobile marketing is promotional activity designed for delivery to cell phones. smart phones and other handheld devices, usually as a component of a multi-channel campaign.
Download this free guide
Download: Is your organization’s mobile data secure?
Today’s IT admins face the challenging task of managing the countless amount of mobile devices that connect to enterprise networks every day. Find out how to eliminate the most common mobile data security pain points and pitfalls in this complimentary best practices guide.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Some mobile marketing is similar to advertising delivered over other electronic channels such as text, graphic and voice messages. SMS messaging is currently the most common delivery channel for mobile marketing. Search engine marketing is the second-most common channel, followed by display-based campaigns.
The expanding capabilities of mobile devices also enable new types of interactive marketing. New mobile marketing channels include:
- location-based service (LBS). which involves detecting the area the user is connecting from (geolocation ) and sending marketing messages for businesses in that area.
- augmented reality mobile campaigns, which overlay the user’s phone display with location-specific information about businesses and products.
- 2D barcode s, which are barcodes that scan vertically as well as horizontally to include much more information. A mobile user can scan barcodes in the environment to access associated information.
- GPS messaging. which involves location-specific messages that the user picks up when he comes into range.
The Kelsey Group, a marketing research company, predicted that the mobile advertising industry would grow from to $3.1 billion in 2013, up from $160 million in 2008. The firm also predicts that mobile search marketing will account for 73% of mobile marketing by 2013, up from 24% in 2008, and that SMS-based campaigns would shrink to 9%, down from 63% in 2008. Display-based campaigns are expected to stay relatively steady, up to 18% from 13%.
Learn More About IT:
The Mobile Marketing Association provides relevant news, articles and research.
This free chapter download provides background on the technologies behind mobile marketing.
This was last updated in October 2009
Microsoft Office 365 suite Microsoft Office 365 suite is a hosted, online version of Microsoft Office software. IT administrators access it from a web-based. See complete definition screen door effect The screen door effect is a mesh-like appearance that occurs where visible gaps between pixels are seen on an electronic screen. See complete definition Snapchat World Lenses Snapchat World Lenses are a collection of augmented reality (AR) 3D enhancements to live real-world environments as viewed. See complete definition