Philadelphia Products Liability Attorney, Arthur Bugay, 800-222-8792, bankruptcy attorney lancaster pa.#Bankruptcy #attorney #lancaster #pa
Pennsylvania New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer
Arthur Bugay is a Partner in the law firm of Galfand Berger. After obtaining his Bachelor s and Master s Degrees in Economics from Temple University, he attended Temple Law School, graduating with honors. Arthur also has two Master of Law degrees from Temple University, one in Taxation and the other in Trial Advocacy. Arthur s practice areas include Products Liability, Construction Accident litigation, Personal Injury litigation, Negligent Security and Employment law.
Arthur is admitted before the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Supreme Courts, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bar Associations, the Philadelphia Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, and the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Advocacy, serves on the Amicus Curiae Committee of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, and serves on the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Exceptional Child Committee. He is “AV” rated as an attorney by Martindale-Hubbell. Arthur is also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates’ Forum and has been selected every year since 2011 to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list, an honor only given to the top 5% of more than 34,000 Pennsylvania lawyers. Additionally, Arthur has been included in The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers – Pennsylvania.
In June 2012, Arthur received the George F. Douglas, Jr., Amicus award from the Pennsylvania Association for Justice. This award is given to a Pennsylvania trial attorney in recognition of his or her exceptional accomplishments and excellence in litigation and advocacy before Pennsylvania’s highest courts.
Arthur has published several articles related to his practice, including:
- A New Era In Pennsylvania Products Liability Law Tincher v. Omega-Flex, Inc.: The Death of Azzarello, Pennsylvania Bar Association Quarterly, (January 2015)
- Tincher v. Omega Flex, Inc.: A Lightning Strike On Pennsylvania Products Liability Law, 64 A.3d 626 Pennsylvania Bar Association Quarterly, (January 2014)
- Minority Shareholder Freeze-Out Litigation In Pennsylvania: Remedies provided At Common Law And By Section 1767 Of The Pennsylvania Business Corporation Law1, Pennsylvania Bar Quarterly, (July 2013)
- The Future of Pennsylvania Products Liability As Applied by Federal and State Courts:Covell v. Bell Sports, Inc. , Pennsylvania Bar Quarterly, (October 2012)
- Pennsylvania Products Liability at the Crossroads: Bugosh, Barrier and the Restatement (Third) of Torts, 81 Pa.B.Q. 1 (January 2010)
- Bugay, Adrianensen, Document Retention and Destruction in Pennsylvania (2008)
- Product Liability Developments Under the New Pennsylvania Evidence Rules and Recent Litigation , 77 Pennsylvania Bar Quarterly, (January 2006)
- Protecting Your Child s Educational and Civil Rights , Exceptional Child Conference, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, October 15, 2004
- Civil Prosecution For Criminal Harm: Apportionment of Fault in Inadequate Security Cases , Chapter in Pennsylvania Premises Liability: Law and Forms (PaAJ) and 74 Pennsylvania Bar Quarterly 93 (July 2004)
- Residential Construction Defect Claims in Pennsylvania , Lorman Group, March 26, 2004
- Bankruptcy and Personal Injury Law: When Worlds Collide , PBI, October 2003
- Construction Payment Remedies in Pennsylvania , National Business Institute, February 2003
- Pennsylvania Construction Law: What do You do When ? National Business Institute, March 2001
- Evidence Law Update in Pennsylvania Products Liability Actions , PaAJ, May 1999
- The Pennsylvania Statutory Employer Defense: a Plaintiff s Perspective , 69 Pennsylvania Bar Quarterly 29 (January1998)
In addition to his work in the firm s Personal Injury Department, Arthur is an advocate for disabled and injured children and for the elderly, the latter focusing upon nursing home negligence. He is an active volunteer for the indigent and has been honored with the Award for Outstanding Service by the Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project. He provides volunteer legal services for the Legal Clinic for the Disabled. Arthur also has taught economics at Temple University and economics and business law at Moravian College. Arthur currently teaches Products Liability law at Temple University’s Beasley School of Law. Arthur has served on the Board of Directors for the Disabilities Rights Network of Pennsylvania, a non-profit statewide public interest civil rights law firm that provides legal assistance and other services to individuals with disabilities.
Arthur is a member of the Shawmont Running Club. He has run several marathons to raise money for the American Diabetes Association, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and for the ALS Association of Philadelphia. In 2009, he was Pennsylvania s regional top fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association and completed the Lake Placid Ironman, a 140.6 mile triathlon, as a charitable event for this non-profit charity. In 2012, Arthur created “Miles for Melissa” as part of his fundraising efforts for the ALS Association and to track his training for the “Chesapeake Man,” another 140.6 mile triathlon event for non-profit fundraising.
Freeburn Hamilton: Your Pennsylvania Accident, Personal Injury and Workers Compensation
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident of any type, whether a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, pedestrian accident, dog bite, slip and fall, OR, if you ve been injured at work, protect your rights call the experienced personal injury and workers compensation attorneys at Freeburn Hamilton NOW! Insurance companies have teams of attorneys and adjusters who will start to work immediately to deny or minimize your claim. Protect your rights – talk to the experienced personal injury and workers compensation attorneys at Freeburn Hamilton. We are available 24/7. Click. or call the 7 s (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777. The call is FREE! and the call is CONFIDENTIAL. An experienced personal injury or workers compensation attorney will take the time to listen and explain your options.
FREEBURN HAMILTON: CARING MORE, WORKING HARDER, GETTING THE MOST FOR YOU!
Recommendations for Purchasing
Personal Automobile Insurance
Click Here to Download
Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Guide
We Wrote the Book!
Click Here to Download
- No recovery, no fee!
- Aggressive representation to protect your rights
- Confidential and courteous service
- In-depth knowledge of personal injury and workers compensation law
Freeburn Hamilton has the experience you need to get you the compensation you deserve. If you need a Pennsylvania personal injury or workers compensation attorney, CLICK. or CALL the 7 s (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777. We have represented many victims who have been seriously injured or killed due to a personal injury. Freeburn Hamilton is committed to providing you with excellent legal service in the pursuit of the maximum compensation permitted by law.
Contact us today for a FREE LEGAL EVALUATION. There is no obligation to use our services. Call 717-777-7777, (570) 777-7777 or fill out the contact form on our website to get started. We are available to help you and your loved ones 24/7. Please contact us at any time to find out if you have a case and to learn your legal rights.
The information on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to get in touch with us and see if we can help you. Keep in mind, contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Do not send any confidential information to us until an attorney-client relationship has been established. And remember, there are time deadlines to file a claim, so don’t wait! Call us right now!
Copyright 2017 PA Injury Lawyer | All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer | Site Map
Freeburn & Hamilton https://www.pa-injurylawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/head-logo.png
At the law firm of Freeburn & Hamilton, we focus on helping injured people get the financial compensation and medical treatment that they deserve. Our firm is capable of representing you in any type of personal injury, wrongful death, product liability and workers’ compensation claim.
717-777-7777 https://www.pa-injurylawyer.com 2040 Linglestown Rd. Suite 300 Harrisburg PA 17110 View Map