SBA Offices and Resource Partners, The U, small business association.#Small #business #association
SBA Offices and Resource Partners
SBA works with a number of local partners to counsel, mentor, and train small businesses.
SBA District Office
SBA Regional Office
Disaster Field Office
SCORE Business Mentor
Small Business Development Center
Women s Business Center
U.S. Export Assistance Center
Veteran s Business Outreach Center
Certified Development Company
Procurement Technical Assistance Center
Regional Innovation Clusters
ScaleUp America Communities
SBA District Offices
SBA s District Offices are responsible for the delivery of SBA s many programs and services throughout the country. Services available include:
- Free counseling, advice and information on starting a business through SCORE.
- Financial assistance for new or existing businesses through guaranteed loans made by area bank and non-bank lenders.
- Free consulting services through the network of Small Business Development Centers. SBDCs also conduct training events throughout the district – some require a nominal registration fee.
- Assistance to businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals through the Minority Enterprise Development Program.
- Women s Business Ownership Representatives are available to advise women business owners.
- Special loan programs are available for businesses involved in international trade.
- Guaranteed loans are available for credit-worthy veterans.
Information on SBA’s International Visitors Program to visit District Offices.