Majors and Programs – Columbus State Community College #majors, #programs, #associate #degree
Majors and Programs
Columbus State’s main offerings are the associate degree and the certificate. We offer Career Tech programs, which allow you to get into the workforce quickly. Second, our Transfer (Arts Sciences) degree programs represent the first two years of a bachelor’s degree, so you can start here then finish up at another college. Read on to find out more.
We also offer as well as programs for high school students through K-12 Programs .
1. Bachelor’s Degree Transfer Programs
- Transfer Program site
- These programs allow you to take the first two years of a bachelor’s degree, which you can later transfer to a four-year college.
- Earn an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science Degree .
- Credits fully transfer to most public colleges in Ohio.
- Associate of Arts (A.A.)
This degree is intended to fulfill the first two years of a Bachelor’s Degree degree for liberal arts-related fields.
- Associate of Science (A.S.)
This degree is intended to fulfill the first two years of a Bachelor’s Degree degree for mathematics, the sciences, allied health and other fields.
courses – Arts Sciences
2. Career Programs – Degrees Certificates
- Two-year career programs designed to prepare students to get a job immediately after graduation.
- Some programs transfer credits to four-year schools.
- Earn an Associate of Applied Science or Associate of Technical Studies Degrees.
- Some programs award Certificates students can complete in less than two years.
- Gainful Employment disclosure for certificates
Majors – Career Programs