Latitude 14 7000 Series Business 14 – Ultrabook, Dell United States, business card design.#Business #card
Latitude 14 7000 Series Ultrabook™ (E7440)
Call for pricing
Thin, light, powerful and beautiful
A thin, high-performance laptop with an optional 14 ” touchscreen, Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro, Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor family and a lightweight carbon fiber design.
Call for pricing
Drivers, Manuals & Support
Slim design, premium materials and wireless docking
- Windows 8 with optional touchscreen capability allows you to multitask with a swipe, tap or drag of your fingers.
- Count on fast, reliable performance from your choice of SSD or Solid-State Hybrid Drives.
- Collaborate effectively with an integrated HD webcam and microphone array.
- A backlit keyboard lets you work in low-light environments while a swappable battery keeps you powered up on the go.
The most secure business Ultrabook™
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. DDP | E is available factory-installed for automatic deployment and integrates seamlessly with your existing processes. .
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including smart card and fingerprint readers and contact-less smart card reader.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on and preboot authentication along with centralized, integrated management with your encryption policies using the Dell Data Protection remote management console.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
The most manageable business Ultrabook™
- Remotely manage and update your Latitude Ultrabook™ fleet with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.*
- Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when they’re powered off.
- Save time and eliminate guesswork with Dell automated tools and utilities for deploying, monitoring and updating systems.
- Centralize and automate laptop management with best-in-class integration into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE appliances.
- Create a standardized environment and simplify deployments with long lifecycles, Dell Configuration and Deployment Services, and Dell Imaging Services.
Damage-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ display
Essential accessories for your Latitude 14
Dell Executive 14″ Leather Attaché Laptop Carrying Case
Dell Mini Display Port to VGA Adapter
Dell M110 UltraMobile Projector
Your system comes with Dell’s Limited Hardware Warranty*. If your system encounters an issue that is covered by the warranty that cannot be resolved remotely, Dell will provide a convenient way for your system to be repaired.
ProSupport Plus, Dell’s most complete* support service for PCs and tablets*, is the only support service that can prevent issues before they occur. Dell’s SupportAssist will detect when a hard drive or battery is about to fail, automatically create a case for resolution and notify the customer that the new hardware is on its way. This end to end support service also includes 24×7 priority access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges, repair for devices that are accidentally damaged and the ability to keep a hard drive after replacement allowing you to ensure your data is stays secure.*When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently. ProSupport Plus provides all the support essentials that will reduce downtime automatically.
Dell ProSupport* provides direct access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges 24×7. Plus, Dell SupportAssist technology remotely monitors PCs and tablets, provides notifications for issues that arise and automatically creates a case to resolve them. When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently.