Free Letterhead Templates and Free Letterhead Samples, business letterhead.#Business #letterhead
Free Letterhead Templates and Free Letterhead Samples
$6 Mixed Designs + Colors
Free Letterhead Templates
How to Make a Letterhead
- Create a new word document.
- Remove the margins. Set them to 0 inches in Page Setup in Word 2003 or in Page Layout in Word 2007.
- Create your background image in an image editor such as Photoshop CS3. Remember to use A4 dimensions (210 × 297 mm).
- Import the image into Word (Insert > Picture) then change the image Tech Wrapping option to be Behind Text.
- Add your text such as contact details in a text-box and a letterhead logo.
- Add your main text to a large text-box in the middle.
If this is too much trouble you can return to the top of the page to our free letterhead downloads.
- Smoothing Seasonality Update with Swings 12/3/16
- How to Smooth Profit for a Seasonal Business 7/31/16
- Getting 100,000s Pages Indexed Using the Instagram API 12/9/15
- User Generated Questions and Answers for SEO 9/15/14
- Business Planning Case Study Hammocks in Australia 8/11/14
Visit the archives for more!
Home Archives Contact