Canada Battery Systems #battery #spill
High-Performance Deep Cycle AGM Batteries
Industrial Odyssey Batteries for Automotive, Marine, Commercial, and Recreational Power!
Reliable starting power for Canadian climates means you have up to triple the cranking power of other conventional batteries to get you going and keep you running longer. Quality construction and design mean your deep cycle Odyssey Battery will last up to 3 times longer .
What s the Odyssey difference?
- Pure lead instead of lead alloy means thinner lead plates, allowing for more plates in each battery. More lead plates mean more power — in fact up to twice as much power as other conventional batteries.
- Outstanding deep cycle power quality for automotive and commercial batteries, marine batteries, power sport batteries, and other applications.
- ODYSSEY Batteries welded dry cell AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) design means they re built to withstand extreme vibration and operate in temperatures of +40ºC to -40ºC.
- No-spill dry cell AGM design also means that battery acid will remain in place even when the battery is installed on its side.
- ODYSSEY Batteries have a shelf life of 2 years without charging .
ODYSSEY Deep Cycle Batteries from Canada Battery Systems are the choice of professionals who need a reliable start and run, time after time. Click here to order now.
Pro Charging Systems offers a wide range of deep-cycle battery chargers & charging systems for the marine, industrial, emergency service, and recreational market, all available through Canada Battery Systems .
State of the art Power-Gate single & dual rectifier battery isolators are simple to use and install, and are highly effective where multiple batteries need maximum performance. These devices need no heat sinking and no airflow at currents up to 300 amps.
Copyright © 2017. Canada Battery Systems All Rights Reserved.