Business Loans – Check Business Loan Interest Rate – Eligibility Online at HDFC Bank #printing #business #cards
- Features Benefits
- Fees Charges
- In – Principle loan eligibility in 1 Minute online and across all branches
- Convenience of contacting us through SMS, Webchat, Click2Talk, PhoneBanking and across all Branches
- Business Loan is also available on the basis of repayment of home loans, auto loans and credit cards.
- Loan Amount up to Rs. 15 Lakhs (Up to Rs. 40 Lakhs in selected locations).
- Flexible repayment options ranging from 12 – 36 Months.
- Credit Protect Insurance Plan:
We help you take care of your loved ones with a Credit Protect Plan to cover your loan at a nominal premium.*
In case of Natural / Accidental Death of the customer, the customer / nominee can avail of the Payment Protection Insurance (Credit Protect) which insures the principle outstanding on the loan up to a maximum of the loan amount.
We will charge a premium for this product, and the premium amount will be deducted from the loan amount at the time of disbursal. We will also charge service tax and applicable surcharge/cess at the rates notified by the government.
Secure your business loan with Credit Protect.
Key benefits of policy
- Protects the family by paying off the loan amount in case of death of the customer
- Life Coverage provides peace of Mind
- No need to use other savings to repay the loan
- Tax Benefits as per applicable laws
- One convenient package – loan + insurance
* Premium will be charged for Credit Protect will be deducted from the loan amount at the time of disbursal.
(* terms and conditions of the Insurers shall apply, Above product is offered by HDFC Life Ins Co.ltd)
Already have a Business Loan?
Reduce your EMI, transfer your existing Business Loan to us. Business Loan balance transfer offers special and exclusive benefits.
- Interest rate as low as 14.99* % on existing loan transfer.
- Processing fees as low as 0.99%
Now reduce your EMI burden with our balance transfer programme
Get details on eligibility criteria documents required for HDFC Bank Business Loan
Self Employed including Individual Proprietors, Private Ltd. Co. and Partnership Firms involved in the Business of Manufacturing, Trading or Services.
- Minimum Turnover of Rs. 40 Lakhs.
- Years in business: Minimum of 3 years in current business and 5 years total business experience
- Business must be profit making for the last 2 years
- Minimum Annual Income (ITR): Rs. 1.5 Lakhs p.a.
- Age of Applicant: Min 21 years Max. 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
Documents you will need to submit:
- PAN Card For Company /Firm/ individual.
- Proof of your identity: Copy of Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter s ID card/driving license.
- Proof of your address: Copy of Aadhaar Card/Telephone bill/Electricity bill/Passport.
- Bank Statement (latest 6 months)
- Latest ITR along with computation of income, Balance sheet and Profit Loss a/c for the last 2 years. Financial should be CA Certified /Audited.
- Proof of continuation (ITR/Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax certificate)
- Other Mandatory Documents (Sole Prop. Declaration Or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum Articles of Association (certified by Director) Board resolution (Original)
Loan at the sole discretion of HDFC Bank Ltd.
Enclosed below are HDFC Bank Business Loan Interest Rates Charges