Business advice, business advice.#Business #advice
We help companies turn good environmental performance into competitive advantage.
Our expert knowledge and comprehensive range of tools and techniques are designed to help your organisation get ahead.
How we can help
We provide a comprehensive service tailored to your company’s business needs. Our consultants look at the environmental impact of your entire business, from the supply chain to customers. We will identify where efficiencies can be made, helping your business meet the challenges of sustainability and make the most of business opportunities.
Advice and insights
We tailor our services to find the most efficient approach for:
- Analysing your organisations’ carbon, water and waste footprints, uncovering the environmental impacts resource efficiency risks and quantifying the cost of inaction
- Catalysing change by identifying prioritising opportunities that have compelling business cases
- Developing implementing innovative business strategies, with realistic targets and practical action plans
- Communicating the results to stakeholders/customers/senior management in a way that they can value
Implement a strategy to enhance the economic and environmental performance of your business
How strategic advice can help you
Green your supply chain
Expert advice to assess indirect carbon emissions and green your organisation s supply chain
Support to green your supply chain
ESOS: What next?
Find out how your organisation can go beyond compliance, implement energy efficiency and cut costs now
Implementing Energy Savings Opportunities
- Organisational carbon footprint reporting certification
- Annual carbon disclosure audit verification
- Support with UK Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) compliance
- Support with Mandatory Carbon Reporting (MCR) and Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) Submissions
- Training workshops for small businesses to help identify energy saving opportunities
- Energy opportunity assessments for small to medium sized businesses
- Energy Efficiency Site Surveys
- Science Based Targets, target setting performance monitoring advice
- Corporate sustainability strategy
- Supply-chain carbon strategy supplier engagement
- Consumer and supplier carbon analytics
- Footprinting products/service and development of category rules and sector guidance
- Waste measurement and management as part of an environmental resources strategy
- Water usage measurement and management as part of an environmental resources strategy
- Energy management service
- Change management and employee engagement
- Identification of green growth opportunities
- Business model innovation
Expert software tools
We also have software tools to support your company on its sustainability journey, including:
- Empower, which is designed to help employees make energy savings in the workplace and help your entire organisation take a leap forward in terms of managing its environmental impact.
- Footprint Expert, which produces low cost certifiable carbon footprint assessments for products and services
- Enplanner: Our Low Carbon Planning Toolkit, Enplanner, helps developers to demonstrate compliance with local planning policies for onsite renewables carbon reduction.
We focus and prioritise our support on the areas where we can maximise the value to your business whilst minimising the cost.
Our approach helps you build the urgency, clarity and alignment that will enable you to take the decisive action that is needed to ensure your business can capitalise on the commercial benefits of improving your environmental performance. This will help you comply with regulations, cut costs, enhance your brand and reputation and ultimately protect margins and grow revenues.
We also offer services for organisations based in Wales and Northern Ireland.
Our team of business and environment experts works with companies to reduce their carbon footprint, cut energy costs and gain a strategic competitive advantage. We identify the business case for putting sustainability at the heart of an organisation and demonstrate how this delivers shareholder value.
We have worked with many large and medium sized businesses, from those just starting their low carbon journey to those who are leading the field in terms of product, supply-chain and business model innovation.
Working with the Carbon Trust gave us credibility and clarity of direction, and really raised the profile of what we were trying to achieve.
Nick Eshelby, Director of Property Services and Facilities, Ladbrokes